These header ads go away when logged-in. ;)

NN.Forum.Cool

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » NN.Forum.Cool » Contests & Drawings » Now you can win Depfile premium every month!

Now you can win Depfile premium every month!

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Yup, from now on, there will be a regular drawing of a 1-month premium Depfile key every month.
Additional special drawings like the first ones we had last month will still be tossed in here & there too. :)

http://forumfiles.ru/files/0018/1e/e1/21028.png

To be eligible for this regular monthly drawing, you just need to contribute to this forum, as only Contributor and Mega-Poster members can enter. And entering for this regular drawing couldn't be easier; you just need to log in regularly. Here's how it works:

- On or shortly after the 1st of every month, the Members list will be ordered by number of posts so all Mega-Poster and Contributor members appear first.

- The total number of all Mega-Poster and Contributor members will serve as the base number to use in a random number generator: https://www.random.org/

- I will click the random number generator 7 times to determine a number that will correspond to a member's position in the list. If that member had logged-in at least once during the previous month, that's our winner! However, if that member had not logged-in at least once during the previous month, that member would be disqualified and a new number generated as above until a winner is determined.

So get posting folks, and be sure to log in regularly to be eligible to win!

Monthly winners of this contest will be added below as well as to the complete list of all winners from all contests: All Depfile contest winners

Our 1st winner (for Oct 2017) is: bonscott80

Our 2nd winner (for Nov 2017) is: c1a1

Our 3rd winner (for Dec 2017) is: pattoche

Our 4th winner (for Jan 2018) is: NetFreaK

+3

Congrats to this month's winner: c1a1 :)

+2

Congrats to this month's winner: pattoche :)

+2

Congrats to this month's winner: NetFreaK :)

I dont log out. I keep my account open 24/7... How would that work for a person like me?

You are here » NN.Forum.Cool » Contests & Drawings » Now you can win Depfile premium every month!